player_pianoblog

"You are the ONLY person to visit this page. No one else will ever come here"

lundi, juin 20, 2005

the greatest punchlines ever are buzzing in your cellphone

I like

Parties,
Movies
Candy, toys,
Clothes, shopping,
Music, boys,
Flowers, beaches,
Mom and Dad
These here things
Make me glad

I hate Players
Cheaters
Suckers, liars
Boys who smoke
And go start fires
Cant stand school
Or when the weathers bad
These here things
Make me sad

I like things
That make me glad
I dont like things
That make me sad
Life is lived
And time goes by
The stars still shine
Up in the sky

2 commentaires:

À 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

le sample des yeah yeah yeahs avec le triangle simplet, c'est malicieux comme tout

 
À 10:58 AM , Blogger Olivier Lamm a dit...

oui
oui
oui!
malheureusement see you next tuesday est un peu bof

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil